Monday, July 23, 2012

Make a "brass" figurine



I love the look of vintage brass figurines. However they really aren't a necessity for me to be spending money on so in the mean time, I have decided to make my own look-a-like figurine. Here are some examples of the for real figurines that I love.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4

I saw a ceramic baby deer (I think that is what animal this is???) at a thrift store recently and knew it would be perfect for my brass transformation. To transform it I simply primed and spray painted it with metallic spray paint. I am super pleased with the result. Here is a photo of my little darling sitting in our dining room. 

   
So now I have a really important question for you readers. I really want a name for my new brass figurine....suggestions please??

*Bonnybee

No comments:

Post a Comment