Monday, January 14, 2013

DIY stuffed animals

For Christmas I made some stuffed animals out of cozy flannel snuggle prints for two of the little ones in my family. They were super easy and fun to make so I thought I would share them.




1. To prepare I chose my fabrics, sketched out the animals on posterboard and cut out the front and back pieces.
2. I sewed on eyes and a nose made of felt to the front of the owl.
3. Next I sewed together the front and back with right sides facing, leaving a few inches open.
4. I stuffed the owl with pillow stuffing and stitched up the opening.

I also made a whale the same way.






Giving them out on Christmas was really fun and extra special because I made them myself. Tim's niece has already named her new owl friend Sherman! Check out the adorable photos!


Aren't they the cutest?!

*Bonnybee

No comments:

Post a Comment