Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A New Year of Blogging!

Well I have been absent from the blog world this fall and now it is time for a reappearance! My last post included some furniture redos for our new apartment in Birmingham. I moved to Birmingham to attend UAB and earn my Masters in Public Health. I had every intention to keep blogging but with adjusting to a new city, being busy with a job and a full time grad school course load, I simply did not get around to it.

Well I have completed (and thoroughly enjoyed) one semester but have missed sharing my projects on my little blog! Although I may have not been posting, I have still been DIYing and in this post I will share a few photos as a preview of what I have been up to the past few months.

{ a book planter for my father's birthday}


{living room curtains, a.k.a. my first attempt at curtains ever}


{ruffled diaper covers}

{old cabinet drawers repurposed into shadow boxes}

{a set of hooks in my HUGE room turned closet}


I will be returning with more photos and tutorials for some of these projects (any you are particularly excited to hear about?). I also have a long list of more projects to tackle in 2012 so I look forward to sharing those as well!

*Bonnybee

No comments:

Post a Comment