Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Introducing Lace Jewelry!

For this Spring/Summer I have added some adorable lace jewelry pieces to my collection and I love them! I have cut delicate lace pieces form larger lace trims to get some beautiful earrings and necklaces. Below are the first round of these designs and each photo links to its corresponding listing in my shop. Take a look and let me know what you think!


White Lace Flower Necklace


White Lace Flower Earrings


Large Black Lace Flower Earrings


Small Black Lace Flower Earrings


Black Lace Flower Necklace


Floral Ivory Lace Necklace

White Teardrop Lace Earrings

Antique Lace Fan Earrings


So do you like them? Which is your favorite? Please let me know in comments below! Last night I started working on my cobalt blue skirt so hopefully I can get that done and posted very soon!

*Bonnybee

No comments:

Post a Comment